All you should find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the favorite holiday destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Visa to Egypt is an online travel authorization made for citizens that like to travel to Egypt for vacation. This system accelerates the application process to secure new visas. The vacationers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You can acquire this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just via a web application. This all new process was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are several prerequisites the travelers should consider to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most significant ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are many kinds of visas, so you must find out if your nationality is eligible for the electronic visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you can submit an application for an electronic visa, ensure that you complete the online form without mistakes.
- Use your credit or debit card to pay the charge.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so be sure you get a scan or picture of it to upload.
- Once you obtain the electronic visa you should print out a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re applying for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to decide on its type. Based on how you prepared your vacation, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind enables a 30 days stay and are valid for six months, starting off the issue day. When vacationing with a team, one individual can apply online for all the travelers, but every one of them must complete and also sign their forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their young children.
If you intend to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Bear in mind that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you are just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you don’t need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry Visa to Egypt
Should you decided to take a number of visits to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you could leave and come back as you please. This type of Visa cannot be acquired on arrival, so you need to apply for it beforehand. It will enable you to stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you chose to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back anytime necessary.